Sunday, July 18, 2010

Parties !!

Each culture has it is own way to enjoy their free-time, their vacation and their holiday. It's hard to say which way is better since everyone has his own way to look at things. Some of them are too quiet while the others are too loudly. Some of them required a lot of money to be enjoyable. On the other hand, some of them could be enjoyable without spending anything.

In Saudi Arabia, if we want to party, we just get together in a big beautiful place, such as a beach or the desert. We talk a lot, and we try to be funny with showing some respect to each other. Also we play video games, and when I was there, I and my friends used to make a championship in a soccer video game every weekend.

Here in the United States of America, I saw parties in a whole new light. Almost all the parties are not private; just knock the door and ask for a blender, and they will invite you directly. I remember when I walked into my first party in United States of America; I was going to ask them to turn down the music, but I didn't because they invited me first. Drinks is the most important thing for the parties here. It's usually beers, but in some occasion they buy expensive drinks, such as Vodka and Wine. Also they do a lot of dance and they turn the music very loudly. The parties should contain boys and girls to consider as a good party. What I have observed is they can't have fun without alcohol, and if you didn't join one of them you would consider them as a madness. Nevertheless, if you've join one of them, you would think about considering them as a madness or not.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how it'd be like having party in the desert lol I haven't joined American parties yet (even I'm in Texas! where is famous for many parties), so I want to join one someday:D

    ReplyDelete